Yahoo verification code wasn't received or isn't working
At times, we'll send your mobile number or email address a verification code to protect your account and ensure that you're the person trying to access or make changes to your account. If the code doesn't work or you don't receive the code, review the following info to see what could be causing the issue.
Didn't receive a verification code?
Click Resend SMS within the first 5 minutes. If you still don't get the code, check the following:
- Used a landline - SMS codes can only be sent to mobile numbers.
- Contact info is wrong - Make sure your mobile number or alternate email address is correct.
- Device problems - Make sure your plan has not reached its sending data limit.
- Email problems - Make sure your alternate email address hasn't been deleted, the email isn't in your spam folder, and Yahoo isn't blocked by your ISP.
Other verification code issues
- Verification link is no longer valid - The code has expired and you need to request a new one.
- Can't get a verification code because you forgot your password and recovery info is wrong - You'll have to create a new account.