Yahoo7 Help Community guidelines
In the Yahoo7 Help Community, you can seek help, provide answers and feedback, and discuss Yahoo7 products. Like any other community, we ask that you and other members follow some rules to keep things running smoothly.
The first thing you should know is that all activity in the Yahoo7 Help Community is subject to Yahoo7 Community Guidelines. If you aren't sure what sorts of comments might be off-limits, you should read the Terms (updated).
Below are some basic principles to keep in mind:
- Treat others with respect.
- Something that seems obvious to you might be new to someone else, so be patient and constructive.
Keep the community clean
- Look for Report Abuse next to the comment or topic you find offensive.
- Use this to report your concern and we'll take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Mark answers as helpful or solved
- After you post a topic as a 'Question', you can mark any replies to your question as either 'Helpful' or 'Solved'.
- Let everyone know which answers are the best, and give credit and appreciation to those who take the time to help you!
- Don't post personal or confidential information about yourself or others
- Some answers may be incorrect and it's your responsibility to think before you take someone’s advice.
Make your point clearly
Provide as much detail and background as possible to attract better answers.
- Include useful information like the product, version, and platform you're using (i.e. (Windows PC, Mac, mobile phone, etc.) in addition to the exact steps you took and the result.
- The same goes for answers you give to someone else's questions -- always include helpful details.
Tell us what you think
- We welcome any constructive feedback you have!
- Feedback for the Yahoo7 Help site and community can be posted in the Help Community feedback forum.
Don't be rude
- Don't take out frustrations on other members of the community.
- Profanity, aggressive or insulting language, personal attacks and other offensive behavior aren't welcome.
- Don't do things that might annoy, irritate or otherwise upset others.
- Don't advertise or post links to advertisements and promotions.
- Don't try to sell things or post links to things for sale.