Fix problems with Yahoo7 Mail in iOS Mail
You can fix most problems that come up using Yahoo7 Mail in the native iOS Mail app with these steps.
Keep your iOS device up to date - Yahoo7 Mail works best on the latest version of the iOS software.
Resolve connection issues with iOS Mail
If there's an issue with your account's mailbox, you won't be able to send or receive emails using the iOS Mail app.
- Using a computer, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- If you're unable to sign in, learn how to fix sign in issues.
- Compose and send an email to your own email address.
- Verify the email arrived in your Inbox.
If the email arrived, check if the message also arrived in iOS Mail.
Make sure your settings are correctly configured.
- Tap the Settings app.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your Yahoo7 Mail account.
- Tap Account, at the top.
- Re-enter your full email address and account password.
- Tap Done.
If your info matches, checks will appear and you'll return to the previous screen. If not, you'll need to use a computer to verify your login details.
If your Yahoo7 Mail settings are corrupt in iOS Mail (the "Server Unavailable" error), the only way to fix it is to remove and re-add Yahoo7 Mail.
If you're unable to add your account to your device using the iOS Mail Wizard, you can manually enter the Yahoo7 Mail server info to add your account.
Good to know - Manually adding Yahoo7 Mail only syncs Mail and Notes. Learn how to sync Yahoo7 Calendar and Yahoo7 Contacts.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.